Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Night Three - V.E

V.E: That was a pretty amazing sigh there.

Rif: Ah, Master…

V.E: What’s wrong? Trying to escape your sudden popularity?

Rif: What are you talking about! It’s your fault that I got into this mess in the first place!

V.E: Don’t blame me for your messes! What kind of a full-grown Craftknight doesn’t take responsibility for her own problems?

Rif: What does it have to do with being a Craftknight?!

V.E: What are you talking about? Top-notch Craftknights are always well-liked. It’s because they’re cool, you know.
    -Because Rob was so popular, girls were always dropping in to visit, drawn to him like moths to a flame.
    -Of course, he never looked as dumbfounded as you do right now.

Rif: That’s probably because I’m a girl…

V.E: Details, details. No one cares about that.

Rif: Right, right. But, why bring up Master Rob?

V.E: No reason, really. I’m just going on as I always do.

Rif: Eh?

V.E: But you know, no matter how many people became aware of him, I was the only one reflected in his eyes.

Rif: Wow, that’s pretty cool.

V.E: Even I lost my heart to such a man, so naturally he’s a first-class Craftknight.

Rif: Hmm. I see.

V.E: Since you’re already this popular, I’d say you also have the capacity to become top-notch.

Rif: Ohh… I see.

V.E: Therefore you need to keep training so you can become a cool woman that could even charm me!

Rif: Right! I’ll do my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment