Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day Four Side Quests

One-Shots

Destroyer of Worlds!!!
(Red-haired girl in front of a shop)
Traveling Saleswoman’s Daughter: My mother is a traveling saleswoman. Right now, our traveling store is starting to become a lot more popular with two kinds of people, Craftknights and blacksmiths.
    -It seems like my mother wants me to go off and play, but I'd much rather invest in future prospects for our business.
    -You look like a Craftknight. Since you're here, how about I give you a little inside information on upgrading?

Rif:
    -I’ll listen.
    -I’ll hold off on that.

TS’s Daughter: If you upgrade using a “Destruction Switch,” it will add the special attack “DUR Attack” to your weapon.
    -And for a limited time only, I'll be selling a Destruction Switch for only 800 Boam.
    -Would you like to buy one?

Rif:
    -Purchase
    -No thanks

(Obtained Destruction Switch!)

TS's Daughter: Thank you~.


Getting something you can sell to a dude in the Northwest corner for 100 Boam per.
(little brunette kid in southernmost part of town)
Child: Hey, that tree sap—
    -Do you wanna trade it for some durable bark?

(Trade?)
    -Yes
    -No

(Obtained Durable Bark!)

Child: I really wanted this, so I got a good deal.


Accepting the Quests

And now you have the pleasure of buying your own shapestone.
(blond woman inside a blue-roofed house towards the south)
Woman: I want to order a weapon.
    -You see, it's for a man who wants to knock things down.
    -Looks like it needs Vorpal Iron, though.

(Accept order?)
    -Yes
    -No

(Received an order for a weapon!)

Woman: Shapestone?
    -I guess whether the blacksmith has to prepare it by herself depends on the town.
    -Have it ready for me soon.


Ah, white cat, you sure do get around…
(In an orange-roofed house with red flowers out front a bit further south, there is an old woman)
Cat-Lover: Excuse me, but have you seen a white cat anywhere?
    -Could you save her for me? I have a feeling that she might be purring right now.


Completing the Quests

And now you have the pleasure of buying your own shapestone.
(After giving the woman Slice Claws, which is a #08 Knuckles)

Woman: Hooo... well, this looks about right.

(Obtained Conversion Switch!)

Woman: Anyway, thanks again.


Ah, white cat, you sure do get around…
Cat-Lover: Ohh, yes yes!
    -Forgive me. Please take this with my thanks.

(Obtained Blood-Sucking Pump!)

Cat-Lover: Now, no more going off to dangerous places.

No comments:

Post a Comment