Saturday, January 22, 2011

Night Three - Lemmy

Lemmy: So it was your voice…

Rif: Ah, Lemmy, what are you doing here?

Lemmy: I heard this terrible moaning, and I thought it might have been a Stray Summon.

Rif: Ohh… I see…

Lemmy: It looks like you’re still not feeling well. If only you were always this docile, I might actually be saved.

Rif: Yeah…

Lemmy: Oh, for pity’s sake…

Rif: Can I ask you something? Do you think I would be able to make it as the poster girl for a shop somewhere?

Lemmy: P-POSTER GIRL?
    -Why on earth would you be thinking about that for yourself?

Rif: That’s not exactly what I’m worried about… but, at least you’re at ease…

Lemmy: What a surprise… for you to actually say that kind of thing…
    -Are you telling me that even though you live every day of your life for the fighting matches you love so much, you’re more miserable than I am? That’s the worst joke I’ve ever heard.

Rif: What did you say? I’m seriously worrying over here, you know!

Lemmy: If you’re really all that worried, then just go to sleep.
    -By tomorrow morning, you’ll have already forgotten your troubles.

Rif: Wha—what the heck is that supposed to mean! You’re so irritating!

Lemmy: Look at that… seems you’re already feeling better. That’s good.
     -Although I said I would be saved if you were docile, it isn’t nearly as amusing anymore if you’re not your usual energetic self.

Rif: What the heck! Geez!

No comments:

Post a Comment