Friday, January 21, 2011

Night Three - Killfith

Killfith: What a huge sigh…

Rif: Ah, Killfith…

Killfith: Tch… still feeling as down and hesitant as before, I see. How depressing.

Rif: It’s not that… I really am okay, I was just thinking about things.

Killfith: You may be committed to your nightly walks, but I don’t have such a mind-set.

Rif: I understand that, though.

Killfith: I wonder about that. It still seems like you’re not altogether here.

Rif: Well, it’s just that… it’s true, when she asked me to work as a Craftknight, I was a little bit happy. It felt like somebody had recognized my skills.
          -But I can’t believe it, a poster girl… I can’t figure out how it turned into that…

Killfith: Oh really? I could see your reaction when she said the words ‘poster girl.’

Rif: You…! How could you say that?!

Killfith: Except if you’ve already resolved to protect Murno, you’ll have to decide if you’re prepared what is to come.

Rif: You mean about those enemies we fought today…

Killfith: …

Rif: I know… it’s a secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment