Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day Three, Part Five

(Side Conversation)
Rif: A match with Tier, huh…

Killfith: You’re not scared, are you?

Rif: I was thinking about after the match, actually.

Killfith: Heh… don’t let your mind wander too far off.
(End)

And once you’ve prepared…

Tier: Are you ready now?

Rif:
    -All set to go.  >Time to hit a girl with glasses!
    -I need a little bit more time.

Time to hit a girl with glasses!
V.E: Listen up, you two. If you don't win this match, we won't be able to continue ahead!

Rif: Yeah... understood...

Murno: Good luck, you two.

Rif: Okay! Let's go, Killfith!

Killfith: Whatever you wish.

(Rif and Tier fight; Rif wins)

V.E: All right! Rif, Killfith, nice work!
    -We just got a free ride!

Rif: Master...

Killfith: Her aura right now has such a fierce radiance… I can't believe she's so happy just because it's free...

V.E: Well, young lady, have we impressed our mettle to your satisfaction? Now, according to our deal, how about you...

Tier: ... (mumble)

Rif: Eh? What?

Tier: You're so mean... You seriously fought against a girl like me...

Rif: Wait just a minute! Weren't you the one who said she wanted a match?!
    -And anyway, I'm a girl, too, you know...

Tier: Ah, ouch...!

Murno: Are you all right? Were you injured?

Tier: I'm okay, I think... ah, ouch!

Murno: Does it hurt…? But you have a potion, don’t you? Then…

Tier: I can't. I can't use a potion that I'm selling...

Murno: But... how else are you going to get treatment?

Tier: I'll be okay... Marneil Inn Town is pretty nearby. If I can just get there...

Murno: Rif...

Rif: Huh?

Rif:
    -… I understand.  >Okay
    -What...?  >Durr

Okay
Rif: I understand. We'll take her up to the inn town.

Murno: Thank you, Rif.  >To Town

Durr
Killfith: You want us to take her to the inn town? Fine, if that's what you wish.

Murno: Thank you, Killfith.  >To Town

To Town
Tier: I'm sorry... then, please help.

Murno: Shall we go now?

V.E: Hey... the money...

Tier: Ouch…

V.E: Hmm...
    -Guess it can't be helped...

Killfith: ...

V.E: What's that look mean?

Killfith: Nothing.

V.E: Forget it! Let's just go!

Rif: Gotcha.

Tier: Mwaha...

Murno: ? Are you okay?

Tier: Eh? Yeah, sure! Let's head off!

(Side Conversation)
Rif: Let's take Tier up to Marneil Inn Town.

Tier: I'm sorry for all the trouble...

V.E: Oh really? In that case, about our deal earlier...

Tier: Ouch!

Murno: Does it hurt? Are you all right?

Killfith: ...

V.E: Quit looking at me like that!
(End)

No comments:

Post a Comment