Friday, December 31, 2010

Day Two, Part Six

(Outside)

Murno: Please, give it back!

Goon: Why, is it somethin’ important?

(Glimpse of the stone Murno was holding earlier)

Rif: That’s Murno’s!

Murno: Yes, it’s very important, so please…

Goon: I gotcha… But this time, you’d better go out with me.
    -And then this time, I might just let you off easy and forget about that whole thing.

Murno: That…

V.E: This time?

Rif: (annoyed) Are you guys still talking about that? You need to knock it off already!
    -If you keep hitting on Murno, I won’t forgive you!

Killfith: This is the second time I’ve had to put up with looking at your ugly faces… this time, I will definitely kill you.

Goon: Now, what’s that, huh… didn’t you say somethin’ earlier about tauntin’ people weaker’n you?

Rif: Put a lid on it! If you don’t want to wake up in the morning to a world of pain, you better hand that over now!

Goon: You keep makin’ cracks like that, and I just might give this thing back in pieces!

Murno: You what?! Stop!

Goon: (!)

Murno: Give it back! Give it…!!

Goon: What the—get offa me!
    -(hits Murno)

Rif: Murno!

Murno: (annoyed) GIVE IT BACK!

Goon: Shut your mouth already! Or else I smash it right now!

Murno: …!

Rif: You creeps!

Goon: Tell you what. If you bow your head to me, I’ll give it back.
     -Go on. Say it: ‘Please excuse all my impertinence up till now. I’m very sorry. Please return it to me.’

Rif: Why you…!

Jade: Tch… trying to blackmail…

V.E: Hold it.

Jade: Why?!

V.E: It’s fine, just be quiet and watch!

Rif: Who would apologize to you guys!

Goon: If that’s how it is, then I’ll just break it!

Rif: Kh…!

Goon: Then, if ya don’t mind, lower your head t’me. Like I told you.
    -If you don’t hurry and get it back, I’ll just turn it into weapon materials.
    -(they leave)

Murno: Please! As long as you have Govan’s Demon Stone, you’ll be plagued with misfortune…!
    -Aughh! (falls to knees)

Rif: Are you all right, Murno? Were you hurt?!
    -What is their problem? I’m getting seriously ticked off… I’ll make them sorry!

V.E: Hold up!

Rif: Why should I! I won’t forgive them for what they did to Murno!

V.E: So it’s still about revenge, huh? Honestly…
    -What happened before? How did it get to this point?

Rif: How…? What do you…

V.E: I know those guys have never had any love for me, but today the vibe I got from them was totally different from normal.
    -You wouldn’t happen to know why, would you?

Rif: That…
    -The other day, they kept messing with Murno, so I…

V.E: Made them sorry?

Rif: … Yeah.

Jade: Well, if they were muscling in like that, a fight was bound to break out.

Rif: That’s right!

V.E: You don’t know what you’re talking about! Whose fault is it that Murno had to go through this now?

Rif: But that…

V.E: Don’t you get it? Unless you stop doing the same thing over and over again, this will keep happening.

Rif: Even if that means letting them hurt Murno?!

V.E: Use your own brain to figure it out! I don’t have the time to babysit your fights!

Jade: Hey… that’s enough. You should cool off a little.

V.E: If all you want to do is butt in and say something about my teaching methods, keep out of it.

Jade: Why should I? Because it’s your family? That’s not a reason at all!

V.E: You want a reason? How about this. If you keep sticking your nose in, I will personally shove my foot up your ass.

Jade: Wh…!

V.E: (smirks) …

Rif: I—what’s the best thing to do…

Killfith: Let’s just wipe out those guys and take Govan’s Demon Stone back by force.

Rif: But what if they…

Killfith: It doesn’t matter. Once we take back the demon stone, it would be best if we left this village.

Rif: But that…

Murno: (…) I will make them give it back to me.

V.E: (!) Hold on a second. Aren’t you hurt?

Murno: But I can’t let them do this! If I can’t protect it, then…!

V.E: What on earth is so important about Govan’s Demon Stone?

Murno: It’s…

V.E: Can’t tell us, huh? It’s all right. But either way, I can’t let you go.
    -Even if you went, they wouldn’t give it back to you. It’s all right, they won’t break it.

Jade: Although it’s true, as long as that demon stone’s in their hands, it won’t be easy to pry it back out.

V.E: Come on, let’s go back inside and get your injury treated.

Jade: Dammit! I’m not gonna sit here and wait around!
    -(starts to take off)

V.E: Hold on, where do you think you’re going? This isn’t your fight!

Jade: I know that! But just standing around here doing nothing is pissing me off!

(Jade leaves. V.E sweatdrops and goes with Murno into the house)

Rif: This is my fault, isn’t it…

Killfith: …

Rif: I’m sorry… I’m sorry, Killfith.

Killfith: It has nothing to do with me. Let’s just go.

Rif: Yeah. We have to find those guys, in any case.

No comments:

Post a Comment