Thursday, December 23, 2010

Night One - Killfith

Killfith: …

Rif: Ah, Killfith.

Killfith: Tch…

Rif: What? Is something up?

Killfith: Humph… Murno awoke not too long ago. I simply came to report that she’s better now.

Rif: I see! That’s really good to hear! I guess that medicine really worked.
    -You must be glad, too. You just kept pushing until we could get it for her.

Killfith: Wha—what are you talking about?! I wasn’t pushing at all! You were the one…

Rif: You’re always saying that kind of stuff. You just don’t know how to be honest, do you? But I guess since you’re a kid…

Killfith: Have you forgotten…? How I look now is nothing like my original form.
     -It’s all because you can’t summon to save your life! God only knows how much older than you the real me is!

Rif: Ah, I see…
    -But when you were an adult, you looked way more grown-up than what’s normal!

Killfith: …!

Rif: You know, you really saved me by helping me gather up the Kicker Fruit!
     -With a companion as strong as you, I’ll bet we’ll be able to make strong weapons and win every battle we run into.
    -So, you really did your best today, Killfith. That’s what I think.

Killfith: You...

Rif: Come to think of it, we probably couldn’t have done it without Zakk’s help, either. Even Master was able to look after Murno for us.
    -So, I guess everyone worked really hard today.

Killfith: How pitiable…

Rif: Eh?

Killfith: I didn’t want to reply back then, but… I also want to give everything I’ve got while we train.

Rif: Killfith…! Really?!

Killfith: Do you seriously think I would say that? Don’t be an idiot!

Rif: …
    -And I was just thinking that was something like a cool adult would say…

Killfith: Hmph…

1 comment: