Saturday, December 25, 2010

Night One - Lemmy

Lemmy: Why are you…?
    -I can’t believe it. Having to meet you here?

Rif: There’s no need to be like that. I come here all the time. It’s my favorite place.
    -By the way, how are you feeling? Is it okay for you to be wandering around so soon?

Lemmy: I have no need of concern from the likes of you.

Rif: Well, as long as you’re healthy, that’s good. Did you take Zakk’s medicine like you promised?

Lemmy: … I did.

Rif: Then I guess it worked, huh? I’ll bet Zakk is glad.

Lemmy: …

Rif: But, to work until you break down… that must be pretty hard, huh?

Lemmy: And what would you understand about that?

Rif: W-what would I…?

Lemmy: You know nothing of me or my affairs, so do not presume to say whatever you please.

Rif: What the heck, there’s no need to be rude. Does that mean you would tell me if I just listened?

Lemmy: It is not necessary for someone as insignificant as you to know.
    -(walks off)

Rif: H—hold on a minute!
    -Man, that guy really ticks me off!

No comments:

Post a Comment