Monday, December 13, 2010

Night Zero - Ritch and Murno

Murno: Um… Good evening.

Ritch: Murno! What are you doing all the way out here?

Murno: W-well… because it looked like you had gone out, so…

Ritch: Oh, me? It’s just that after all that’s happened today, I figure I’d come out here to cool off.
    -Is something wrong?

Murno: Ah, well… I just I wanted to thank you.

Ritch: Thank me?

Murno: Y-yeah. For when you saved me earlier today.

Ritch: For… no, it’s okay, I mean, something like that…
    -If anything, I’m the one who never got around to apologizing…

Murno: Apologizing? What for?

Ritch: You know, this afternoon… look, I really didn’t do it on purpose, when I accidentally sm… smoo… smu-mu-mooshed your…

Murno: Ack!
    -It’s fine, I'd already forgotten about that. It wasn't until you reminded me…

Ritch: Eh… but…

Murno: Um… I’m going back…
    -(runs off)

Rich: Ah…
     -How are you supposed to forget when you’ve got a good memory… I feel a little bit sad now…

No comments:

Post a Comment