Saturday, December 25, 2010

Night One - V.E

V.E: I thought you might be here.

Rif: Master…

V.E: Murno is feeling better already, thanks to that potion you guys got for her.
    -Did you go all the way to the center of the forest? You must have worked pretty hard.

Rif: Eheheh… Well, because I had Killfith with me, it was an easy victory!

V.E: You still get carried away so easily, but at least it looks like Killfith seems pretty reliable.

Rif: Um… how so? I don’t really get what you mean by that.

V.E: I mean you’re so unreliable by yourself. If I ever had a fever, you would never go through all the trouble of getting me medicine.

Rif: Tha—that’s not true at all! I mean, of course I would try to get some! Because that’s how you nurse someone back to health!

V.E: Hahaha… well then, thank you. Should that time ever come, I’ll leave myself in your care.

Rif: You can just leave it to me! Although, I don’t think I’ve ever seen Master get sick before.

(V.E smacks Rif over the head.)

Rif: Ow! What was that for?!

V.E: (slightly embarrassed) Do you always talk this much? Sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment