Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Night Zero - Killfith

Killfith: Tch…

Rif: Killfith, what are you doing here?

Killfith: There is no need for me to explain myself to the likes of you.

Rif: You know, you don’t have to be so rude… Were you following me?

Killfith: Why on earth would I do something idiotic like that?

Rif: Well… because you’re my partner?

Killfith: Tch, don’t be absurd. Why would you even come out here? This place is an eyesore.

Rif: What’s your problem?! I only came out here to cool my head off after everything that’s happened today!

Killfith: Hmph… running a fever, are we?

Rif: Ahahahaha… well, you know…
     -Wait, that’s wrong! We’re partners now. We should at least try to get along. Maybe even be friends.

Killfith: The deal was that I have to be your assistant. You never said anything about being friends.

Rif: What are you talking about? If even our breathing falls out of sync, we’ll never be able to make a decent weapon. Of course we have to get along!

Killfith: Tch…

Rif: So, come on. Let’s start over, Killfith!

Killfith: Ahh, knock it off already. I’ve got it. How depressing…

Rif: Come on, let’s shout the Craftknight Code!

Killfith: The Craft…? No way, you must be jo—

Rif: For a Craftknight!
    -A hammer is…
    -… you’re not yelling.

Killfith: It’s embarrassing enough without having me join in, too! … I’m outta here!

Rif: Good grief… what was that about? Don’t tell me he’s going through that difficult adolescent phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment