Monday, December 20, 2010

Day One, Part Six

And then our intrepid adventurers come across a glowing blue triangle.

Info: By using this, you will be able to recover both your hit points and magic spells.
     -In order to do this, step on top of the blue triangle and press the A button.
     -You can use it once to recover, but after that you won’t be able to use it again until after you leave the dungeon area and come back again.

(Inside the gourd)

Rif: How weird… why is the grass dried up only around here?

Killfith: What if the Kicker Fruit is also…

Rif: Look, over there!

(Cue Huge Stray wielding a ball and chain)

Zakk: What am I gonna do…. Thanks to that Stray, all of the trees around here died.
    -What if the Kicker Fruit… even though I worked so hard to get here…

Rif: It’s too early to give up. There has to be some left somewhere!

Zakk: But… that Stray Summon is still in the way…

Rif: Don’t worry. We’ll take care of him.

Zakk: What? He’s way too strong!

Rif: It’ll be all right. This is the only way that a Craftknight can become stronger!

Zakk: You…

Rif: Okay! Let’s do this, Killfith!

Killfith: Listen up, you little eyesore. If you even think about interfering, I’ll wipe you off the face of this planet. So go disappear somewhere.

(Fight big ol’ Stray)

Zakk: That was amazing! You really chased him off!

Rif: See? This proves how strong we are! Right, Killfith?

Killfith: Bringing down that kind of low-grade Summon Creature is hardly something to boast about.

Zakk: Thank you.

Rif: Aww, it’s all right.
    -Are you okay, though? I mean, you actually thanked us.

Zakk: It’s fine. Thank you, Rifmonica, Killfith.

Rif: Ah… no problem. And you can just call me Rif.

Killfith: Tch… how long are you going to stand there babbling? If we’re going to search for the Kicker Fruit, let’s hurry up and do it.

Rif: Ah, that’s right. Let’s find the Kicker Fruit!

(Side Conversation)
Rif: Let’s find that Kicker Fruit!

Killfith: I still don’t know what this fruit looks like, so why don’t you do it?

Rif: Well, I’ll bet it’s sweet and delicious, don’t you think?

Killfith: If you’re going to tell me something, can’t you at least give me a color?
(End)

And so they searched. And found a couple of fruits hanging from a tree.

(Obtained Kicker Fruit!)

Rif: It’s here! It’s here, the Kicker Fruit!

Killfith: If we make a medicine out of this, then maybe Murno’s fever…

Zakk: I found some too!

Rif: That’s great.

Zakk: You know, if you give me the fruit you found, there’s a chemistry set back at the workshop front.

Rif: Huh? A chemistry set?

Zakk: That way, I can make your share of medicine, too, and give it back to you.

Rif: Really? Is that okay?

Zakk: Sure. After all, I wouldn’t have been able to get the fruit if you hadn’t chased that Stray away. So, it would be my way of thanking you.

Rif: I see… then, thank you. That makes me really happy!

Zakk: But we’ll have to meet up later, since I can’t let anyone see me helping you out…

Rif: Haha…

Zakk: Wait by the station, and I’ll bring the medicine as soon as I can!

Rif: Yeah, please do!

Zakk: Just leave it to me!

(Handed over Kicker Fruit)

Killfith: Are you sure that was a good idea?

Rif: What? You don’t think so?

Killfith: You really think that kid will be able to make it all the way back to the village?

Rif: Well…
     -Now that you mention it, that might be something to worry about… but anyway, let’s just head over to the station.

(Side Conversation)
Rif: Let’s go to the station to get that medicine!

Killfith: Do you really think that kid will show up with the medicine? He is friends with those scumbags.

Rif: There’s no doubt he’ll show! I believe in him.

Killfith: Don’t say that kind of stuff with such a serious look… it’s creepy.

Rif: Onward! To the confirmation of our friendship!

Killfith: Y-you… now you’re just doing it on purpose.
(End)

No comments:

Post a Comment