Thursday, February 10, 2011

Night Four - V.E

V.E: So this is where you ran off to...
    -What are you doing out here, Rif?

Rif: I... just went for a walk, and before I knew it, I was here...

V.E: After so many things happening in one day, you’d think there wouldn’t be much left to worry about…

Rif: ... I'm sorry...

V.E: Are you really?

Rif: (sad smile) Maybe not…

V.E: Well, I don't know what happened, but I'm glad that Murno and Killfith said that they wouldn't be leaving town just yet.
    -I still have business left over with Bostaph. That guy, I don't think he honestly wanted to hear anything I had to say…

Rif: It's true, even when he spoke to me, it didn't sound like he would stop hunting for Strays...

V.E: You met up with Bostaph?

Rif: Ah...! Yeah...

V.E: Did you see him while he was exterminating Stray Summons? No, wait…
    -Does he know about why Strays are appearing?

Rif: If that was the case, Aniki didn’t seem to know…

V.E: Rif... what on earth is going on? Have you gotten yourself mixed up in something?

Rif: I can’t…

V.E: Can't tell me, huh... Looks like even you are starting to keep secrets from me.
    -Man... don't tell me you're already turning into that kind of an adult.

Rif: That…

V.E: Well, I suppose you have your reasons, right? It's fine. And anyway, I have to make sure Bostaph listens to me tomorrow.
    -However, if you try to worry over your problems all by yourself, things could easily spin out of control before you even have a chance to do anything.

Rif: ...

V.E: Don't forget. I'll always be by your side to help you.
    -You never have to worry that you're alone.

Rif: Yeah... Thank you, Master…

No comments:

Post a Comment