Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Night Four - Murno

Murno: Rif… here you are.
    -I wondered where you went off to since you weren't in the workshop.

Rif: Ah, I'm sorry… I just went for a walk, and somehow or other I ended up coming here...
    -But that's not important. Murno, are you sure it's okay for you to be out here?

Murno: You mean because that man, Bostaph, is looking for me…?
    -I'm sure he would be surprised if he found out that I was so close this whole time…

Rif: What are you talking about? Is it really all right that you haven't escaped yet?

Murno: But, I... there are still some things that I have left to do in this town...

Rif: That you have to do? What on earth…

Murno: …

Rif: It's a secret, right? Guess it's the same as always, then.

Murno: No, it...!
    -... I'm so sorry...

Rif: Ah... no, I should be the one saying sorry. That was a terrible thing to say...

Murno: No... you didn't do anything bad. I'm the only one who did anything bad…

Rif: Murno… what on earth are you…
    -No, never mind. Do you wanna head back to the workshop?

Murno: … Yeah… I’m so sorry, Rif.

Rif: …

(black screen)
-I could not ask Murno why she was being chased because at that moment, she seemed so pitiful.
-Or maybe I was just too scared of what the truth might be…

No comments:

Post a Comment