Friday, February 4, 2011

Day Four, Part Nine

(Side Conversation)
Rif: We should return to where Master and the others are.

Killfith: (opens mouth to say something) ...

Rif: Killfith...

Killfith: (looks away again, conflicted) Whatever you wish...
(End)

V.E: I can't believe you two sometimes. You were relatively safe, but the second a Stray appears you go out of your way to meet it? You're too reckless.

Jade: Listen to her! You know, it's okay to call us for back-up against the Strays around here.
    -If someone made a mistake and forgot to ring the alarm, the guys on patrol would have no way of knowing you were in deep trouble.

Killfith: Has Murno returned yet?

V.E: Uh, yeah, she's back. I think she's inside.

Killfith: I see.
    -(goes inside)

V.E: (?) Is it just me, or was he acting strange? Does he have something he needs to do?

Rif: No... Killfith just wanted to come back here as soon as possible...

V.E: R-really? Seems like everyone’s coming back all at once, huh?
    -Although I still haven't been able to come to any kind of agreement with Bostaph.

Rif: ...

V.E: Rif, what on earth happened back there?

Rif: I...

(black screen)
-In the end, I couldn't tell Master anything...
-I couldn't, because I thought maybe Murno was somehow responsible for the Stray Summons acting out...
-And if that was Murno's fault, then maybe Master Rob's death...

(Nighttime)

-I don't know what Murno and Killfith talked to each other about, but it looks like Murno will stay in town for now...
-I wonder what kind of face I made when I understood that…

Rif: … But, I won't be able to come to any kind of solution here. I should head back already…
    -(?)
    -Huh? Is someone there? It couldn't be…

No comments:

Post a Comment