Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Night Four - Tier

Tier: Ah, Rif!
    -What are you doing here? I've been looking for you, you know!

Rif: Oh, yeah, I'm sorry... I wanted to go for a walk, and somehow or other I ended up here...

Tier: You don't sound very happy, though, do you? I thought something was wrong. I've been worried about you since you came back to the workshop.

Rif: Well...

Tier: Have you betrayed me?

Rif: Huhh?

Tier: Don't even try to play dumb! It's Eliez, isn't it?

Rif: Whaa?!

Tier: You're supposed to work with me at Smile Cottage, but all of a sudden you’re going places, working with Eliez!
    -Don't tell me you've already forgotten the vow we made that day!

Rif: How am I supposed to forget some absurd vow I never made!

Tier: Heehee… that's it, that's the Rif I know!

Rif: Eh?

Tier: The person you are right now, that's more like Rif! Don't forget that!

Rif: I think that kinda just went over my head, but I do feel a little better now. Thank you, Tier.

No comments:

Post a Comment