Monday, March 21, 2011

Night Six - Murno

Murno: Rif, here you are.
    -What are you doing here?

Rif: Um, yeah, I was just thinking about the match tomorrow.

Murno: I'm so sorry... it's only because I made such a selfish request that you're forced into yet another match…

Rif: You shouldn't worry about that, it's fine! It’ll be interesting to see if they're hiding some kind of secret with those enchanted crystals, don’t you think?
    -And besides, this didn't turn into a match because of Murno. That was all Gallahan's idea, right?

Murno: Thank you, Rif. You're really very kind...

Rif: Wha! Um… it's nothing like that…

Murno: But today, you battled with a huge Summon Creature just so you could save me...

Rif: Except the truth is that we were completely fooled... guess that's pretty uncool...

Murno: That's not true at all! I was really happy when I heard that you did all that just to protect me...

Rif: Murno...

Murno: But you don't have to do anything too reckless. I'm happy just knowing that you're safe.

Rif: I understand. I'll be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment