Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day Six, Part Seven

(Requiem's Submerged Ruins)

Rif: Wow... the air's really cold in here... is it because of the water?

Killfith: What? This surge… something changed with you. What an unpleasant sensation…

Rif: What do you mean? Do I do something weird?

Killfith: No, it’s not that. It's something with you, but I'm already used to it.

Rif: What the heck was that about? Never mind, let's just go!

(Side Conversation)
Rif: The Summon Creature Lord Nushi should be down two levels, so let's hurry and rescue Murno!

Killfith: There’s this strange surge coming from the heart of the ruins… it has a slimy feeling to it.

Rif: So I guess the atmosphere around here is only going to get worse, huh… in any case, we have to be careful.
(End)

Info: If you hit any one of the three switches on the floor with your hammer, the plates corresponding with that switch will rise up out of the water.

In the next area, we find a familiar face…

Rif: Tier?!

Tier: Rif!

Rif: Are you all right?! What are you doing here?!

Killfith: Tch… thanks to these unpleasant surges, I can't see her aura.

Tier: Help… I really don't like this place...!

Rif: Are you hurt?

Tier: With all these scary Stray Summons, I thought for sure I was doomed... but then you showed up...
    -So, shall we head back together?

Rif: Wait a minute. Tier, we're—

Killfith: You're not just going to forget about Murno, are you?

Tier: No...! I don't want to go any further into this place... please, let's just go back!

Rif: What should I do...?

Rif:
    -I'll take Tier back outside!  >Pity
    -Murno's in danger, so I have to keep going!  >Forging On

Pity
Rif: I guess I can't just leave Tier all alone here, can I?

Tier: Thank you, Rif! You're the best!
    -Which is why I can't let you come this way…

Rif: Huh? But...  >Back to the Beginning

Back to the Beginning
With a flash of white light, Rif and Killfith find themselves back at the beginning of the dungeon with a touch of amnesia...

Rif: Huh? What was I doing again...? Umm…

Killfith: Tch... what do you mean what were you doing, you were...
    -(frowns) You were...?

Rif: What, don't tell me you don't know either?

Killfith: Quit screwing around! We were looking for her. For Murno.

Rif: Murno...?
    -That's right! We have to get to the heart of the ruins and save her!

Forging On
Rif: I'm sorry, Tier, but right now Murno will be in big trouble if I don't hurry and find her!

Tier: Does... that mean that Murno is more important to you than I am...?

Rif: What are you talking about? That doesn't have anything to do with...

(Tier pulls out her bow, much to our heroes' surprise)

Tier: I don't want to hear another word! I'll never forgive you!

Rif: Wait, Tier, calm down! Where do you think you're pointing that thing?!

(Fight Tier)

Rif: (annoyed) Honestly! What on earth were you thinking, suddenly pulling that on us like...

(Tier disappears in a flash of white light)

Rif: What?! She just... what's going on?!

Killfith: She vanished without leaving a single trace behind.

Rif: What on earth just happened?! People can't just vanish like that, can they?

Killfith: Indeed. If that was an actual person, she wouldn't have been able to disappear.

Rif: So what you're saying is that... the Tier we saw just now wasn't actually a person...
    -WHAT?!

Killfith: This is neither the time nor the place to puzzle these things out. The most important thing right now is to find Murno.

Rif: Can't argue with that. Let's get a move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment