Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Night Seven - Murno

Murno: Here you are.
    -What's wrong? Are you thinking about something...?

Rif: Yeah... I just don't understand how sitting back and not doing anything can be a good thing.

Murno: Miss V.E already told us we could take it easy for the rest of the day.

Rif: I guess a lot did happen in Louise Village. I even got to summon a Phantom Dragon.

Murno: We really did a lot today, and after all the trouble we went through to come back, wouldn't it be all right to take it easy just for tonight?

Rif: Sure, but... we don't know when those guys will show up again...

Murno: I'm sorry. This is all because of me...

Rif: Don't worry about that. I mean, you've gone through so much all this time, so don't over-think all that other stuff too much.
    -You've already spent enough time on the run, so you can just leave the rest up to me!

Murno: Rif...

Rif: Besides, tomorrow we'll be able to explain to everyone how bad those guys are, and then everyone will understand!

Murno: They might if it was you, Rif, but I don't know if anyone would listen to my words...

Rif: What are you talking about? Of course they'll listen. Heck, when you sit down to talk, they'll be tripping over each other just to get the seat next to you.

Murno: Heehee… that's very kind of you to say. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment