Friday, April 22, 2011

Night Seven - Killfith

Killfith: Here again…
    -Hmph... is it okay for you to be out here when that woman told you to be good and stay home for tonight?

Rif: But Anise and her gang could be anywhere right now, waiting to get the jump on Murno. I can't just sit around doing nothing...

Killfith: They won't make life very easy for us, but we should be able to expose their true colors in due time.
    -We'll go as far as we have to in order to beat them.

Rif: That's right. One day soon we'll capture those guys and then Murno won't have to worry anymore!
    -Especially now that you can transform, it should be a piece of cake! I'll be counting on you!

Killfith: Tch… Don't get carried away.

Rif: What are you talking about! Hey, you can do it with me now, right? From way back when, with a whole lot of fighting spirit put in!

Killfith: Fighting spirit? You can't mean—

Rif: Exactamundo! You've already learned it, right? Come on, let's yell it together!

Killfith: I knew it...!

Rif: For a Craftknight!
    -A hammer is…
    -... What's wrong?

Killfith: I’m begging you... anything but that.

Rif: (surprised) Huh?! Killfith politely asking me a favor? … I think the world might be coming to an end…

No comments:

Post a Comment