Saturday, July 5, 2014

Night Eight - Jade

Jade: Yo, Rif!
    -You did good today. Thanks to you, we have a better understanding of what Anise and her gang are up to.
    -You even got rid of Red Wing for us.

Rif: Well, that was thanks to both me and Lemmy. And if he hadn’t come when he did and caught Anise red-handed…
    -We might’ve been goners back there…

Jade: Well, good on ’im, charging into a nice little place like that.
    -But on the other hand, I got in so late I didn’t get a chance to say my catch phrase…

Rif: Come on, don’t feel down about that…

Jade: Moreover, that you guys could defeat Red Wing by yourselves…

Rif: We could only win because Lemmy had weakened it when he fought it before… even though I don’t want to admit it, he’s amazing.

Jade: Lemmy… I see… by the way, you didn’t see a Summon Creature back then, did you?

Rif: Summon Creature? There was Red Wing, but that was it…

Jade: I see… guess he’s done it again…

Rif: What do you mean? Was there something else?

Jade: Huh? No, nothing.

Rif: Uh-huh. Someone’s acting a little too suspicious…

No comments:

Post a Comment